ABOUT Sima Baghdad
SIMA Baghdad is a multidisciplinary , full service, leading contracting and service company with more than 450 qualified Iraqi and international employees.
The environments we work in can be considered as hazardous so we take our health and safety policy very seriously right across our company. Our goal is always to have zero incidents on our projects which can only be achieved by:
- Developing a high degree of HSE awareness among employees local communities and other stakeholders
- Ensuring that the culture of the company demonstrates that HSE is our top priority
- Implementing formal procedures for incident management, inspections, drills, audits and emergency response plan
- Verifying the presence of fully qualified medical personnel available on site
- Conducting safety meetings and applying induction program for staff
Providing quality solutions is fundamental to the way we do business. Sima Baghdad has conducted extensive work to ensure that we are conforming to the highest international standards including ISO , BS and ASTM certifications.
Areas that we are certified in include:
- Concrete Works
- Fire Alarms
- Mechanical & Electrical